What Information Do We Collect?
Isa Token Holdings LLC (“the Company”, “we” or “us”) collects (a) the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail; (b) aggregate information concerning what pages users access or visit; (c) information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations); (d) financial information provided by the user for user syncing and information purposes only; and (e) information related to your use of the Website and/or the mobile application, including IP address, geographic location, and date and time of your request.
How Do We Use the Information?
Isa Coin uses collected information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract such as processing your registration on our Website or sending you information about changes to our terms or policies;
If you do not wish to receive marketing information about our programs, products, features or services, you may send an email to us at email@example.com.
- Where you give us consent, such as (a) where you ask us to send marketing information to you via a medium where we need your consent, including alerts via mobile push notifications; (b) where you give us consent to place cookies and to use similar technologies; and (c) on other occasions where we ask you for consent, for a purpose which we explain at that time.
- Where we are legally required to do so. We may also provide access to your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of the Website or the public. In those instances, the information is provided only for that purpose.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We do not share or sell your personal data to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
- We may aggregate, anonymize, and publish data for statistical and research purposes only. For example, we may compile and share information related to the popularity of certain products tracked by users. In any such instance, the information will not be able to be traced back to any individual.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Our Ad Partners may also from time to time use web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, and clear GIFs). These web beacons are provided by our Ad Partners and allow Ad Partners to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the Ad Partners. Web beacons enable our Ad Partners to recognize a unique cookie on your web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our Website.
With both cookies and web beacon technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, geographic location, telephone number, or e-mail address.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics data collection with the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
You may also wish to refer to this website for additional information about disabling cookies from your browser: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Isa Coin uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Isa Coin and the related Website and mobile application. Isa Coin owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Isa Coin Website and mobile application and Services.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel may gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Isa Coin service, your information will travel over the Internet and through third-party infrastructures and mobile networks, which are not under our control.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Information about you that is no longer necessary and relevant to provide our Services may be de-identified and aggregated with other non-personal data to provide insights which are commercially valuable to Isa Coin , such as statistics related to the use of Isa Coin ’s Website and application.
The Isa Coin service is not intended for children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16.
Children aged 16 or younger should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Isa Coin service, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old, or that you are at least 16 years old and have your parents’ or guardians’ permission to use the Service.
We may periodically update this policy. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our Website so please check back occasionally to ensure that you agree with the changes. If you do not, do not use the Website, the application or our Services.
Effective Date: June 5th, 2021