If you're new to buying or investing in cryptocurrencies then it's highly recommended that you read through this guide in full first. It will take about 10 minutes in total. The easiest way to buy is generally via mobile/cell phone, rather than PC. Here's how to get started:
How to buy $ISA:
- Download the free Trust Wallet app (iOS or Android):
- Open Trust Wallet and create a new wallet - remember to keep your phrase and password a secret.
- Click on "Buy" and purchase some Smart Chain with your debit/credit card by clicking on the "Buy" button. You'll be able to swap it for ISA in the next few steps.
- At this stage, you may be asked to complete verification for security. It's easy to do and only takes a few seconds normally.
- After you've successfully purchased some Smart Chain, you should see it reflected in your balance on Trust Wallet. It may take a few seconds to show.
- Next, click the "DApps" button at the bottom of Trust Wallet, and find PancakeSwap.
- Click "Select a currency" and copy & paste the ISA token address below into the search field: Address
- Now you need to swap the Smart Chain you bought earlier, for ISA.
- Before swapping, click on the icon, and set the Slippage to between 11 - 13%. If the transaction fails, it's because you didn't do this.
- Now, set the amount of ISA you want to purchase and press the 'Swap' button. This can someteimes take a few seconds to clear.
- All done - you're the proud owner of some ISA. Now hold it for 7 days!
In a nutshell, Isa is for those who want to see their crypto investment locked in.
Nobody can sell for 7 days, period
Reduce uncertainty and panic selling
Sell after 7 days or keep holding